Friday, July 5, 2013

My Dreams

My dreams are all I have!
In my dreams there are no limitations,
All I see are possibilities!
I dream what I want and when I want to!
To be free is to have a dream unbounded by immediate or current limitations.
Without dreams, no man is truly free
But in captivity, a man may dream as even his captors cannot imprison or contain his dreams
My dreams are all I have.
I don't have to pay for it,
I don't have to be asleep to see dem
And its the 1 thing that can't be taken away from me!
My dreams allow me to hope and aspire for better things ahead
They allow me to be that man I'm currently incapable of being...
My dreams allow me to travel the universe without me even leaving my immediate environment.
They are the blueprint to a future I desire...

My dreams are who I am and without them, I AM JUST AN EMPTY SHELL!

#MO'KOLA...

No comments:

Post a Comment